Training Centre Ragina (TCR)
Training Centre Ragina (TCR) was established in 2011 with the main focus – corporate training and language courses for adults. We subsequently expanded our products and we implemented innovative methodologies – vocational education, key competencies training, specialized language training, etc. Our main goal is to be innovators, imposing a new vision for learning, trying to pave the way for the world trends of modern education in Bulgaria. Created as a language center, we are among the first who implement fully interactive learning. Gradually we expanded our services, but we retained our basic philosophy – to look for the best systems and forms of teaching that we can implement in each educational product.
Our current services are:
- Vocational education – licensed in National Agency of VET for 84 professions
- Trainings of pedagogic staff in kindergartens, primary and secondary schools for the improvement of the professional qualification of the teachers, psychologists and other pedagogical staff – license in Ministry of Education in Bulgaria;
- Providing work practices for students from the Pedagogy faculty in Rousse’s University;
- Corporate trainings – Lean manufacturing, Theory of Constraints, improvement of production processes in enterprises, implementation of production management software, preparation of PPA documentation by contracting authorities and contractors, etc;
- Youth and adults entrepreneur trainings and courses: CSR, financial literacy, digital competences, online business startups, online marketing, etc;
- Digital competencies and soft skills courses with individually prepared curricula for each course.
The company has an active CSR policy and it has implemented ISO 26000:2010 in its management system. The center is participating in activities as follows:
- raising awareness about environmental problems at the local community and promote greater environmental responsibility in the local society and the business;
- implementing CSR models and evaluation in business units, providing education for companies;
- providing CSR courses for youths and adults;
- supporting environmental causes by active participation of the team in the events in the region;
- providing scholarships and other funding for education and qualification of children (incl. disadvantaged) and also adult disadvantaged people;
The center organizes and participates in many regional events – round tables, forums, information events, etc to promote the CSR practices and causes at the regional level.
TCR has excellent collaboration with the kindergartens, schools and universities at the national level due to the activities in the area of the improvement of the professional qualification of the teachers.
ISO 9001:2015 for organization and management of training activities;
The company has a clear understanding that investing in professional qualification and education of the workforce resolves significant problems and is a potential for the development of the region. The company is a well-known training centre for the active involvement in improving the qualification of the workforce (including pedagogy staff of the schools and kindergartens) and the most updated educational practices that are implemented in all services. We are supporting career growth by providing lifelong learning opportunities, as well as helping to reconcile personal and professional life.
The centre is providing the following educational services:
- Providing qualification/requalification courses and trainings in the VET centre, working together with the business for joint qualifications, education at the workplace and most updated practices in the Vocational education;
- Trainings of pedagogic staff in kindergartens, primary and secondary schools for the improvement of the professional qualification of the teachers, psychologists and other pedagogical staff;
- providing work practices to the Pedagogy faculty of Rousse’s University;
- Key competences trainings with individually prepared curricula for each course;
- Courses and trainings for children in kindergarten, primary and secondary school;
- Organizing and participating in forums, round tables and information events about educational initiatives, internships, employment opportunities, etc.
The centre has excellent collaboration with the kindergartens, schools and universities at a national level due to the activities in the area of the improvement of the professional qualification of the teachers. For the period 2018 till now, the centre provided qualification of pedagogy staff to more than 350 teachers in different educational institutions in Bulgaria (public and private).
The company is a member of Rousse industrial association and can use the network of 120 regional associations and more than 80 branch organizations for the needs of dissemination of the results of the project at national level.
Mitko Manolov has a bachelor’s degree in Industrial management. He is a manager in Training Centre Ragina since 2013 and director of the VET centre established in 2015. His responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, developing a detailed project plan to track progress are just some of his skills. He is also lecturer in engineering and economic fields and has been involved in many projects as a mentor and facilitator with focus on Youth entrepreneurship.
Galena Robeva has a master degree in Business administration with specialization in Leadership in a global environment. She also has additional qualifications for a teacher. She has been a business unit manager in Training centre Ragina since 2015. She manages business activities focusing on financial and strategic growth of the organization, coordinates the development and implementation plans for new product/service launches. She is also a developer and implementer of learning programs in schools and training organizations.
Project management experience:
- 2019 – till now, BG05M9OP001-1.057-0364, “Professional and career development of the employees in Ragina Ltd and EM Finance Ltd”, Project manager
- 2019 – till now, N°2019-1-FR01-KA204-062402, “CSR and Ethics in Training Centres for Benefit of all”, Project manager
- 2018 – 2019 – BG05M9OP001-1.023-0083 “ENTREPRENEURSHIP – A NEW LIFE PERSPECTIVE”, providing consulting services, support and mentoring for 120 youths beneficiaries for starting up own business, including guiding to applying for appropriate financial resources, Project manager
Denitsa Dimova has a bachelor’s degree in telecommunication engineering. She is a teacher in digital competences and expert in training and qualification of workforce.
Project implementation experience:
- 2019 – till now, BG05M9OP001-1.023-0159-C01, “Flying Start: Take the first steps in entrepreneurship and accelerate your business”, TC Ragina is subcontractor for entrepreneurship and trainings of different social groups (youths, employed, unemployed, NEETs), Project manager
- 2018-2019, BG05M9OP001-1.021-0306, “Investments for improving the quality of the workforce in “Delta Textile Bulgaria ”Ltd”, Teacher in digital competences
- 2018-2019, BG05M9OP001-1.023-0083 “ENTREPRENEURSHIP – A NEW LIFE PERSPECTIVE”, Expert training and qualification for youths;
- 2018-2019, BG05M9OP001-1.023-0126 “Entrepreneurship – new alternative for social and economic life”, Expert training and qualification for youths;
Slavena Koleva has a bachelor’s degree in Pedagogy and is currently a teacher in English for children in kindergartens and primary school age. She has very good communication and digital skills and will contribute to the project in the development of the pedagogy modules and methods.